Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Where the body is, the eagles gather.

Why do those who say prophesyings and speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance has ceased? The two pillars of building up oneself in holy faith and godly edifying for the equipping of the saints has been replaced by the platform. Stir up the gift! If so be the Spirit of Christ dwells in you. "First the blade, then the ear; after that, the full corn in the ear." Out of the mouth of babes God has perfected praise. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so. Are the wells of salvation shut up? Ho everyone who is thirsty, come to the waters of salvation. The kingdom of God is within you. Why do you labor for that which is not bread? Come, buy wine without money. Eat that which is bread for the hungry of soul. Thy word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee, O God. Your ways are not my ways neither are your thoughts my thoughts. As heaven is higher than the earth, so are your ways higher than our ways. The ways of the Lord are righteous. No unclean thing can enter. Purge me O God that I may enter in to your rest. Where the body is, the eagles gather.



E K K L E S I A-Apostolic 261

No comments:

Post a Comment