Monday, September 26, 2016

This kind comes out only by prayer and fasting

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I thought as a child and I played as a child- but when I became a man, I put away childish things. "First the blade, then the ear. After that, the full corn in the ear." Where were you spiritually 5 years ago? And how do you see yourself now? Are you still in need of milk? Do you walk as others in the vanity of their mind? Have you suffered in the flesh to cease from sin? "Blessed is the man that endures temptation for when he is tried he shall receive the crown of life." Some should be teachers but alas they cannot receive spiritual knowledge and revelation from God because they are carnal. Entangled in the yoke of bondage. The besetting sin. "This kind comes out only by prayer and fasting", brothers and sisters. We must keep ourselves unspotted from the world. Let no man take your crown received enduring hardships as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. Growing in the grace of God that brought to us so great a salvation, the Holy Ghost "teaching us to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts.To live sober and holy in the present world." Looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of the Great God, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who washed us in his own blood, that we should be a peculiar people, zealous unto good works. "I have meat that ye know not of", To do the works of God.

E K K L E S I A-Apostolic 259

No comments:

Post a Comment