Saturday, August 1, 2015

"once saved, always saved". Strong delusion


'ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED?
What if a false gospel has been received, by believing a lie that you are 'saved' with a heart that is " deceitful above all things?" Your sin remains, and the lie has taken hold: "once saved, always saved".Strong delusion. 

“Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul. I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue. If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me: But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.”
‭‭(Psalms‬ ‭66:16-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

Only the grace of God brings salvation through the hearing of the gospel of Jesus Christ that calls sinners to repentance for forgiveness and remission of sin. “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;”. (‭‭Titus‬ ‭3:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

'CHRISTIANS': "every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour". 
(1 Thess. 4: 4)

""The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: 
who can know it?” ‭(‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

E K K L E S I A 
message 46

Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment