Tuesday, November 10, 2020

I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. [21] I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 2:20-21 KJV


Women usurping authority over men in the churches, While babes in knowledge of Christ rule as pastors. The foolish virgins have no oil for anointing. They declare their sins as Sodom and justify abominations as Gomorrah. Murderers and thieves cast their lots for thirty pieces of silver to betray the innocent Blood for filthy lucre‘s sake. Who are these wells without water, leading lambs to the slaughter? The Lord knows them that are his and who have departed from iniquity. These are the saints clothed in white who love not their lives unto death. What is this death? The apostle Paul confessed, I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live.

E K K L E S I A - Apostolic 544

No comments:

Post a Comment