Saturday, October 10, 2020

How Free is Free Will?

 Free will to not sin? Isn’t sin a choice? Accept Christ. How? By your free will. How can my will be free when evil is present within me. Jesus taught a man ‘s heart is deceitful and desperately wicked. Out of it comes fornication, unbelief, murder and false witness. Who said we have free will to choose our salvation? No man who commits sin is free.


Now that you accepted Christ by your own free will, quit sinning. Its your choice. But you say Paul was the chiefest of sinners and yet an apostle of Christ at the same time. You mean like a wretched sinner the good that I would I do not and the evil that I would not that I do? Yes. But Paul boasted he was crucified with Christ while living in the flesh as Christ yet without sin. Can a servant be as his Master? Only if one is born again as a new creature. Old things have passed away and behold - all things have become new. First the blade, then the ear - after that, the full corn in the ear. Children, have you any meat besides Spurgeon?

E K K L E S I A - Apostolic 531

No comments:

Post a Comment