Sunday, August 23, 2020

Then shall the king say, depart from me you workers of iniquity - I never knew you!

 


Some think the rapture is before the beginning of sorrows and great tribulation the world has ever known. Distress of nations and perplexity. Wars and rumors of war. Jesus said he came to divide the son from the father and the daughter in law against her mother in law. A mans enemy shall be of his own household. Two shall be in the field. One shall remain and the other taken away. Some shall weep bitterly when they see Abraham and the prophets in the kingdom of heaven, and themselves cast into outer darkness. Lord, Lord, open up to us! Then shall the king say, depart from me you workers of iniquity - I never knew you!

E K K L E S I A - Apostolic 502

No comments:

Post a Comment