Thursday, February 21, 2019

SINLESS ANOINTING

I am saved by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Ghost - which is the Anointing that teaches me  to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts - to live sober and holy in this adulterous and perverse generation of vipers - looking for the glorious and sudden appearing of the great God, my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ- who has redeemed me by his Blood and purged me from all iniquity- separate from sinners.

Hypocrites have  contempt for the pure in heart and is their stumbling block to enter into the kingdom of heaven. Fake Christians know not the scriptures nor the power of God. Hypocrites will not come to the light because their sins are exposed in the face of Jesus Christ whom they put to an open shame. treading on the Blood with uncleanness. Their sins are retained as they refuse correction and despise the chastening of the Lord.


EKKLESIA - Apostolic 382

No comments:

Post a Comment