Saturday, November 4, 2017

O Wretched hypocrite that I was!

I understand, "the good that I would, I do not; and the evil that I would not, that I do." But, there is victory in Christ. Examine yourself whether you are truly in the faith. Our confessions of sin should be done in our prayer chamber. It is Not a testimony of Jesus Christ to post " I am a sinner , praise God"  

Deal with your sins and learn why you stumble every other day. 

Maybe, you have been deceived to think sin is normal for new creatures in Christ born again by the Spirit. Maybe, your church is a den of hypocrites. Maybe, your pastor is an hireling. Maybe, you provide for your flesh to fulfill the lusts thereof. Maybe, you don't reject ungodliness and worldly lusts, like music from hell. 

E K K L E S I A - Apostolic 338

No comments:

Post a Comment