Friday, July 22, 2016

"Yes, they have forsaken My ways and my words do Not abide in them"

“Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men. They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭12:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬


Away with it!

The insincere milk of the word held in unclean hands.
There is no spiritual meat to be found. Are ALL of them carnal and walk as men and women seeking lying vanities?  Are the people in Zion murmuring against the manna from heaven? Seed for the sower and bread for the eater?


"Yes, they have forsaken My ways and my words do not abide in them." 


I am weary of vain words and fair speeches.
Call upon the Name of the Lord. HELP LORD!
They say, "the Lord liveth", but surely they swear falsely.


Is this a time to receive tythes and offerings?
For feigned forms of godliness that quench the Spirit?


Ekklesia 215

No comments:

Post a Comment