Thursday, June 16, 2016

"Depart from me, I know you not, ye workers of Iniquity".

“Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping.”‭‭Psalms‬ ‭6:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬


David cast the first stone at Goliath. Declare the judgement written. Bind the Kings with chains and the princes with fetters of iron. They say, "our lips are our own, who is lord over us?" The lying tongue is an unruly member of the body of sin. The carnal man cannot control it. He walks according to the course of this world, making provisions for his flesh to fulfill the lusts thereof. He says in his heart, "No one is righteous. No one can be clean from all sin". He abhors the incorruptible word of God. This is the mocker who sins daily against the sacrifice made desolate by abominations.


E K K L E S I A 198

No comments:

Post a Comment